Estate Planning, Trusts & Probate
At Irwin Merritt Hogue Price & Carthel, P.C., we maintain active estate planning, trust and probate practices. We help our clients meet their goals by first taking time to identify their needs and obligations. Once identified, we work with our clients to not only establish appropriate plans but to also implement them. Every client has unique concerns, so we endeavor to provide each client with peace of mind throughout our representation. Our attorneys’ knowledge of the law is critical to the solutions and successes we achieve with our clients.
Our estate planning, trust and probate attorneys advise clients with respect to:
- Trusts (formation and administration)
- Taxable & Non-Taxable Estate Administrations
- Intestacies and Heirship Determinations
- Powers of Attorney & Directives To Physicians
- Guardianship Declarations & Other Incapacity Planning Instruments
- Family Limited Partnerships & other entity formations
- Business contracts relating to family owned businesses
- Marital Property Agreements
- Transfer Tax issues
- Probate matters (representing both fiduciaries and beneficiaries)
- Non-profit organizations and formation issues
- Other probate, estate & incapacity planning matters
By developing thoughtful strategies and using trained communication skills, we strive to maximize the benefits available to our clients in each of the areas listed above. We handle a variety of matters – from the simple to the complex. No matter what the size or complexity of a case may be, we treat each client with respect. Additionally, we specifically tailor our efforts so that our plans are implemented successfully and efficiently.